WiserChange™ is firmly committed to protecting your privacy. Our gathering and dissemination practices for this website are:
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
- Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information, like their name and email address. We don’t sell or share user information. We use client contact information from the registration form to send the user information as requested.
- Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by utilising the Unsubscribe feature.
- WiserChange™ reserves the right to cancel any workshop up to five working days prior to the scheduled commencement date. Should a workshop be cancelled, every effort will be made to provide the participant with a suitable alternative.
- In the event that a suitable alternative cannot be found, the workshop registration fee will be refunded in full.
- If travelling to an interstate or international WiserChange™ office we advise participants to make flexible travel arrangements, including purchasing refundable or transferable air tickets. WiserChange™ will not be held responsible for any costs incurred due to workshop cancellation or transfer.
- Cancellation of bookings received in writing at least ten working days prior to the scheduled workshop date will receive a full refund. Substitutions are permitted up to the date of workshop commencement.
- You may transfer a workshop booking to alternative dates providing ten working days notice is given in writing. 25% of the workshop fee is payable for transfers received less than ten working days before workshop commencement. Only one transfer per booking is permitted, otherwise full workshop fees are payable.
- WiserChange™ maintains this website and endeavours to ensure accuracy of content and 24/7 access. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure environment so we can’t guarantee access or warrant the truth, accuracy, availability, reliability or currency of the information supplied, or that it is free of computer viruses or other harmful elements. Therefore, you alone are responsible for your use of the site and any risks associated with online access.
- We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and however caused, that may eventuate from your using this site.
- We extend this disclaimer to your access to other sites that are provided on this site as hyperlinks solely for your interest. We disclaim responsibility for your use of, and content on, those sites.
- Intellectual property rights on this site (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are owned by, or licensed to, WiserChange™.
- Other than for purposes of your sole reference, you must not copy, adapt, reproduce, store, publish or commercialise any information provided on this service without our prior written permission.
- We may make amendments to any part of this website at any time without notice.
- The information on this website is of a general nature and should not be used as advice.