Building change wisdom
WiserChange™ builds change wisdom in individuals and organisations through tailored education programs, open workshops, proven change methodologies and a comprehensive range of change initiative tools.
You can make or break your business initiative by how well you support your people through the change process. Most change calls for new behaviours and new ways of thinking and, when managed properly, your people will enable your business to achieve sustained economic and cultural performance. You’ll also facilitate a favourable response for future organisational change initiatives.
Building change wisdom in individuals and organisations ultimately delivers better return on investment for strategic initiatives and creates a more empowered workforce. Simply: this yields a more sustainable business.
Making change happen
It takes many people to bring about sustained business results from organisational change, from the Business Sponsor, divisional leaders and team leaders to project managers, change managers and HR resources. There’s an expectation that management of change is part of your everyday role yet organisational change management is a science. That’s why WiserChange™ is here to support you in making change happen: equipping you for leading change and delivering against the strategic outcomes of your business with more confidence and efficiency.
Supporting leaders of change
We support those who lead others through organisational change. Leaders of change can come from anywhere within the organisation, such as:
- A leader of an organisation who is galvanising support within their top team to embark on a shift in strategic direction. They can no longer rely on old ways of thinking to charter them into new directions.
- A Manager or Team Leader who is responsible for implementing new business procedures and who needs to help their employees see the opportunity in the change.
We support you in your role through consultation services and our website gives you:
- Fast access to quality, reliable change management information–we’ve sifted through the latest change intelligence and published the best.
- Speedy access to relevant change initiative tools to meet the constant and unpredictable challenges that your employees and stakeholders present.
- Tried and tested organisational change management thinking, helping you navigate through your change initiative.
Our partners are experienced degree and course qualified change management practitioners who assist our clients to achieve genuine return on their organisational investments using proven change management principles, processes and practices. Directors Abby Clifton and Bev Frowen are active members of the Change Management Institute.